Near Tinley Park, Midlothian, Frankfort, IL
All-On-4 Dental Implants
While Dr. Krull offers dental implants solutions, one of the most popular choices of dental implants is the All-On-4 Implants solution. This type of dental implants allows for implants to be done in a few short days, replaces all teeth and allows for a long term solution to your dental health.
- Benefits of All-On-4 Implants
- Increases chewing ability of up to 95%
- Fast turn-around of treatment, in as little as a few days
- More of a natural teeth feeling in patients treated
- Increases ability to eat hard to eat foods such as corn on the cob, apples and other harsher bite foods
- Replaces all teeth
- Can replace dentures for a more permanent, natural feeling of teeth
- Long Lasting lessening overall cost of implants lifetime investment
- Little to no maintenance besides normal dental hygiene
All-On-4 Implant Procedure
Dr. Krull will do a comprehensive dental exam to see if you are a candidate for dental implants and if the All-On-4 Implants solution is right for you. Once All-On-4 Implants are determined to be the proper treatment for you Dr. Krull will have 4 dental implants strategically placed. After these new implants are securely in place Dr. Krull will use them to anchor your custom dentures into your mouth to create a beautiful, natural looking smile. This entire procedure only takes a few short days and the recovery time of your bite will be shortened.
Single or Multiple Dental Implants
Dental Implants are used to replace missing or damaged teeth that are too far damaged or decayed to restore. In many cases dentures may be the right solution for you but if the ability to chew tough foods or for a more natural looking smile, dental implants may be for you. Dental Implants are a very effective, long lasting solution to treat damaged or missing teeth with a minimal time needed to fully recover. Dental Implants are a cost effective, low cost of the lifetime solution to missing teeth or for replacing dentures with a more permanent solution. For a comprehensive dental exam call Dr. Krull today!